Tuesday, December 13, 2011

FilMaking goals

Ultimately I want to work behind the camera for Television and Films, not one job specifically, I like to write, direct, even edit, and touch the camera myself, so I don't think I'll limit myself to one job. Mostly, I want to work with action pact types of film, you know, fighting, explosions, cool effects, it may sound like an 8 year boy's dream, but that's me. I want to make what I like to watch. I wont limit myself to just that genre, i like what I do in general, so I'll shoot anything, but i would love to see something action packed put together.  I have plans to one day get my own studio going, not only with film, but music. Lately I have  been applying for any job in town that involves production, and working on getting a good summer internship, trying to get the resume fat before I get out of here so I can get a good salary job in production and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment